Customs control of imports and exports is like an invisible filter for goods entering or leaving any country. This is really a substantial barrier for Vietnamese businesses in the global market integration process. However, if the enterprise solves this barrier effectively, then the enterprise will create a significant advantage compared to the competitors. With extensive experience serving customers in recent years, THUONG PHAT LOGISTICS currently provides customs declaration services
for all types of import and export crossing Vietnam as follows:
– Import and export business.
– Customs duty exemptions or reductions for foreign investors.
– Manufacture contract, import, and export for manufacturing enterprises.
– Importing raw materials to produce export goods.
– Temporary import/export, re-import, and re-export.
– Import and export for export processing enterprises.
– Reciprocal, on-spot, and forwarding import/export.
– Non-commercial import and export (gifts, aids, ambassadors …)
With many years of experience in the field of import and export, and with a team of professional staff, we will support you with an end-to-end process including the following stages:
– Consulting or representing customers to find source of goods. Also, negotiating for the best prices and signing foreign trade contracts with the best terms on behalf of customers.
– Consulting or promoting trade cooperation.
– International payment (open L/C, TTR or direct payment, etc.)
– Tracking incoming/outgoing goods during the import/export process.
– Applying for licenses depending on the type of shipments.
– Consulting on determining the price of customs declaration, the accuracy of taxes payable.
– Preparing documents and carrying out customs procedures in compliance with laws and regulations.
– Carrying out registration procedures, quality control, inspection …
– Taking care of the clearance of goods, and transporting goods to the warehouse as required.
– Transferring, consulting prices, and making a declaration of origin (for cars, motorcycles, construction machines, etc.)
– Buy commodity insurances to prevent risks during the import and export process.
– Consulting, and making accurate estimation of costs (with invoices or without invoices): helping businesses to calculate the total cost of imported/exported shipments to determine the purchase price or the sale price.
Besides, we help customers to fill out the product and quality declaration forms for imported goods, such as food items, and cosmetics. For exported goods, we also help customers to complete the veterinary and phytosanitary certificates, provided by our company with complete package service.